2. Data: Based on your goals and the problems you need solved, we'll request a short list of statements, documents and other relevant information so we can conduct our initial analysis.
3. Discovery: We will review your information, assess your risks and opportunities, and identify any other issues that should be addressed.
4. Workshop: We will take you through our preliminary analysis, as well as some projections and scenarios to illustrate how different strategies could improve your situation.
5. Presentation: After incorporating your feedback from the Workshop, we'll create a custom report detailing our findings. We'll present our recommendations and walk you through how we would add value to your situation.
6. Engagement: If you are interested in moving forward, we will create your custom financial plan, built specifically to address your needs and goals, with clear, transparent pricing.
7. Implementation: Once you know where you need to go, it’s time to get going. We will guide you through your first steps, and each step thereafter as we implement your plan.
8. Ongoing Review: Financial planning is an ongoing process. Meetings and reviews are central to our approach, and necessary to drive progress and to remain properly calibrated as your life and needs evolve.
Kathleen S. Wright, CFAPresident and Managing Partner
Chartered Financial Analyst, 1994
Bachelor of Science, Mathematics, Allegheny College, Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa
Master of Science, Carnegie Mellon University Graduate School of Industrial Administration
Kathleen has been a citizen of Pittsburgh her entire life. She is an active adult-learner through the OSHER program at CMU. When she is not plying her craft you might find her at faraway lands. Check out the travel blog for details and whimsical photos. Kathleen lives in Upper St. Clair where she can easily enjoy time with her grandchildren.
Adam K. Wright, CFA, CFP®Managing Partner
Chartered Financial Analyst, 2016
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERtm, 2019
Bachelor of Science, Supply Chain and Information Systems, The Pennsylvania State University
Master of Business Administration, University of Pittsburgh, Katz Graduate School of Business, Beta Gamma Sigma
When Adam’s nose isn’t stuck in a book you can find him taking a long walk with his two Golden Retrievers, Chace and Shaggy. Haven’t met the dogs yet? Stop by the office or come along on a walk, they spend most days at the office with Adam. Adam lives in Upper St. Clair with his wife and two children.
Kyle Beckhusen, CFP®, CLUSenior Financial Adviser
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERtm 2020
Chartered Life Underwriter 2019
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Geneva College, Cum Laude
Originally hailing from upstate NY, Kyle permanently relocated to Western Pennsylvania after attending Geneva College in Beaver Falls. When he’s not cheering on college basketball, he likes to stay active by running races, triathlons, and playing pickup sports. He enjoys spending time with his wife and two children and serving in his local church as a deacon.
A. Gregory Lintner, CFACo-Founder and Senior Financial Adviser Emeritus
Chartered Financial Analyst, 1985
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Franciscan University
Master of Public Management, Carnegie Mellon University
Greg is a proud destroyer of hunger problems and is a long-time member of the Pittsburgh Area Foodbank. As a member of the finance committee, he works to ensure that the foodbank is funded for years to come. Greg lives in Mount Lebanon with his wife and daughter. Occasionally, he will sneak off to Siesta Key to enjoy the warm weather and sit on the beach.
Oliver CohenDirector of Marketing
Bachelor of Arts, New York University, Summa Cum Laude
Oliver is an avid reader, amateur chef and music lover. He enjoys travelling with his wife and two boys, relaxing on beaches, exploring cities and diving into new, local cultures.