As a high earning professional, you pay a lot in taxes.
You likely have many other outflows too, such as student loan debt, saving for your kids’ education, insurance, and retirement plan contributions. While you’re dutifully paying things off, and socking money away, that’s only half the battle. A big part of what will make your financial plan successful is keeping more of what you earn through tax planning. To provide actionable insight into one of the most important aspects of your financial plan, we wrote our Roth IRA Tax Planning Guide, a powerful tool that can have a big impact on your after-tax retirement savings.
Download our Roth IRA Tax Planning Guide and learn how to:
- Use a Roth IRA conversion strategy to maximize your after-tax net worth
- Use a backdoor Roth IRA strategy to minimize your tax liability in retirement
- Optimize your pre and post-tax retirement plan contribution strategy
- Minimize or eliminate RMDs
- Protect your Social Security and Medicare benefits